1. Player dynamics changed – I think that is the most important change. now it’s easier to move the character because it has reduced inertia.
2. Xbox 360 controller support – the game can be played with Xbox gamepad. Unfortunately I managed to implement this feature only on Windows.
3. Rebindable keyboard keys – this potentially was an issue for non qwerty keyboard users. Of course they could always play with arrow keys, but I can imagine that could be uncomfortable. Now it’s fixed.
4. Puzzles are now slightly changed to be more intuitive.
5. Steam achievements added.I also added possibility to purchase Grimind with Bitcoin. I will see if this is worthwhile, now I’m processing all Bitcoin payments manually. If you know better ways to accept bitcoins or automate it somehow, let me know. Check it out on www.grimind.com