Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Support us by buying Pre-Alpha access and start playing now! Gloriavictisgame.com
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
Here is the changelog for v.0.2 Pre-Alpha.
New launcher is recommended.
– Added new island (work in progress version) with new type of flags and precious rewards
– Implemented SpeedTree 5, the most advanced trees system, and replaced old trees with the new ones
– Vertically rescaled the map so high mountains will be possible to implement (currently implemented mountains have been made higher too)
– Refreshed all of the game’s locations
– Added minor sublocations and details to existing locations, like caves or hidden passages
– Upgraded game’s engine version to Unity 5
– Reworked and modified displaying of graphics by engine
– Reworked graphics options
– Refreshed all textures in game, some of them have 2 or even 4 times higher resolution now and a lot of new effects
– Implemented Global Illumination effect
– Added reflexes on characters
– Used more advanced version of Depth of Field effect
– Used more efficient version of SSAO effect
– Improved the lightning in game
– Reworked weather system and it’s shaders
– Reworked water shaders
– Reworked hair shaders
– Extended the Daily Events
– Added optional first person camera
– Implemented new type of flags, requiring players to teamplay and coordinate actions of few teams at the same time
– Reworked NPCs navigation paths
– Implemented new one-handed swords and longswords recipes and distributed them in shops and enemies drops
– Added new version of crafting window, containing new functionalities
– Reduced costs of weapons attacks and balanced them on different weapon types
– Balanced drop chances for items from random boxes
– Balanced bosses drops (Ragi, Brandon)
– Fixed bug preventing player from blocking when character’s stamina went to 0 and wasn’t refreshed on GUI
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.