Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Support us by buying Pre-Alpha access and start playing now! Gloriavictisgame.com
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
We have a pleasure to offer you the next update! With it you receive some signifficant improvements to the territory control system – destroyable gates and pots with a boiling oil! Moreover, we modified the items durability and repair system. Thanks to the Donators activity in poll threads about this system, we have come to an optimal solution – details below.
- Implemented gates which can be opened only by the players from a nation controlling certain location – players from enemy nation have to destroy it first
– Implemented pots with boiling oil set on the walls of towns and outposts
– Implemented knife damage modifier based on character’s dexterity
– Modified items durability and repair mechanics, basing on the results of a Community poll; implemented a solution proposed by many of our players – durability threshold, after which items statistics are decreasing to the preset minimal value; for testing purposes we applied 50% durability threshold and statistics decrease down to 50% of initial value when durability is 0
– Reworked the party system
– Placed 25 new NPC enemies on the map
– Added four new pieces of music
– Added new game languages – Portugal, Brazilian, Swedish, French, Hebrew
– Implemented a new launcher version, allowing to download the game files from a mirror located in North America
– Fixed bug related to displaying the alternative materials in crafting window
– Fixed bug from the latest version, causing FPS drops in towns at night
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.