Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
The main aspects of the game that should respond to specific targets are:
v.0.1.1 Pre-Alpha is up!
– Implemented item destroying and reparation system (item destruction doesn’t affect it’s statistics yet) – temporary destroying process is pretty in order to test reparation mechanics
– Redesigned the test map – replaced mountains models with manually drawed terrain, adding the miles of new locations and rebuilding the old ones
– Redesigned resources placement and implementing the new ones, required for advanced recipes
– Updated the world map
– Added new music played while fighting with bosses, conquering territories and visiting various locations
– Rescaled mobs, adjusting their levels to the new test map, balanced their statistics and redesigned their spawnpoints placement
– Improved mobs AI – they won’t attack a player whose level is much lower than theirs
– Modified animals drop – instead of specific items player will gather their corpses which he has to skin and butcher
– Implementing recipes for butchering the animals, meat roasting and brewing (available in shops with crafting materials)
– Fixed bug allowing mob to deal double damage after player’s block
– Reduced RAM usage
– Fixed stagger and damage receiving animations for player’s character and humanoid mobs
– Fixed sliding the character down from steep slopes
– Implemented various fixes for characters desynchronisation in reported cases
– Improved game’s smoothness (FPS drops reduced)
– Impelemnted alot of missing translations
– Fixed bug causing not refreshing the recipe screen when the previous one was chosen
– Implemented turning the NPC front to the player after a dialogue start
– Improved trade system – if there is only one item in certain stack it will be moved to the trade window/sold to the vendor at one without displaying quantity window; added buttons for choosing the minimum and maximum quantity
– Added option to invert Y-axis attacks controls
Work in progress
– We work on solution which will eliminate the crash issue on computers with 32bit OS and/or little amount of RAM
– Our FX Designer is working on new, more effective and attractive weather system
Test screens from our new weather/clouds system:
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.