Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Support us by buying Pre-Alpha access and start playing now! Gloriavictisgame.com
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
Finally we can invite you to explore twice bigger game world! Besides of new locations which can be captured and upgraded, the update also brings a lot of new enemies and game mechanics improvements. We introduce a few new features as well to make Gloria Victis world more alive. We want to thank from the bottoms of our hearts all of you who participated in long tests of following versions!
Meanwhile we are almost done with implementing an ability to build walls and the other structures from scratch. We are also finally implementing a new version of equipment system – soon we will start intensive tests to bring those changes to you as soon as possible!
P. S. Today at 8 PM CEST we play with you together at EU server!
Changelog v.0.4 Pre-Alpha
– Implemented twice bigger available game world
– Added 3 new settlements, functioning as start base for raids of more experienced players
– Wooden northern fort has been replaced with a mountain keep Audunstede, which soon will receive the history and NPCs designed by one of the players
– Prepared terrain for new city, the first one to be built completely from scratch by the players
– Added gneiss – new resource which soon will be used to build walls and the other structures
– An option to respawn at Keep of the Original Faith Order has been replaced with a possibility to respawn at the closest flag controlled by a player’s nation
– Implemented new map and minimap
– Implemented NPC workers, such as miners, farmers and woodcutters who are gathering the resources
– Implemented additional NPCs’ animations such as sitting down, chopping wood, picking and mowing
– Added about 100 new NPCs and NPC enemies
– Added new shops, located in new conquerable locations
– Implemented 3 seconds long block of stamina regeneration after attacking, refreshing when holding an attack
– Adjusted stamina drain when blocking
– Implemented stamina drain when holding an attack
– Balanced damage done by different weapon types
– Balanced the prices of weapons and their recipes
– Reworked the weapons’ recipes to improve a crafting’s learning curve
– Balanced NPC enemies’ drops
– Disabled collecting of some logs (it caused server lags occurring last days)
– Reduced GPU VRAM usage to 50% – please confirm if the game performance is significantly better on older cards
– Restored weather randomizing and fixed game time syncing
– Next fixes to achievements and abilities systems – on this occasion they has been wiped
– Fixed minor graphic bugs
– Minor fixes to various systems