For the latest news, LIKE the game on the Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Facebook.com page!
* 64 players per server.
* 4 maps (9 km x 9 km in size).
* Over 1,000 controllable units- on the battlefield at once.
* Play as Union or Confederate.
* 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more).
* Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking.
* Steam Achievements.
* Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies.
* Multiple gameplay modes including Army Skirmish, and Deathmatch.
* Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields.
The entire game is essentially created by one person, Danny Green. He programmed the entire game and engine from scratch. Danny works with a talanted team of artists and art studios around the world and contracts them to create specific assets for the project. The game is being released by a great publisher, Paradox Interactive!
Coming to Steam in Q1 2012!
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is an online Real Time Strategy / Third Person Shooter hybrid putting players in the middle of an alternate version of the American Civil War. The game feature persistent army progression allowing players to customize their army according to their taste and playing style.
Large scale battles, customizable armies, unique gameplay set in against a familiar yet futuristic backdrop are the key elements in this re-creation of the American Civil War.
Nov 26 2013, 6:53am by therealdgreen
@kylemartingreer sup buddy, long time no see! Hope all is going well for ya in sunny California!
Nov 25 2013, 12:52pm by therealdgreen
@MechPilot oh yea man, this is like 10% resolution ... Guess I should put that, and *PRE-APLHA BUILD* all over everything. Heh
Nov 15 2013, 5:52am by therealdgreen
Nov 15 2013, 5:47am by therealdgreen
Nov 8 2013, 3:09pm by therealdgreen
Nov 4 2013, 1:07pm by therealdgreen
@MechPilot a Win7 update BSOD'd me a few months back,now I guess its 2 USB Bluetooth transmitters (audio and input) at once that FUBAR'd it.
Oct 25 2013, 12:49am by therealdgreen
Oct 24 2013, 11:39pm by therealdgreen
Oct 24 2013, 11:08pm by therealdgreen