Not to embark on projects too large, we tried to limit changes before releasing a new version, but it missed :)This looks like the V2 final one ... V2.5.It includes about 90%% of gameplay we wanted to be involved (except Meta game). There is also the most graphic mechanisms that we want to integrate.
Posted by Grouroux on May 12th, 2012
(This english version is provided by Google Translate from this original french text)
- A new ship for the player with new graphic effects for shots, weapons, shields, active objects. In addition, you can enjoy a big change in viewing the movement of the vessel with beautiful trails multidirectional.
- All objects now have their icons and sometimes effects involved (completed icons of Eve Online!
- Two major types of enemies to discover
- The astémoroïdes (7 different), based lasers and energy effects
- The VSHIP (5 different), with missiles and bullets classic
- All explosions have been reworked from the version vector and modified graphics of Daniel Cook, made for a Sinistar clone. (CC BY 3.0)
- A new map of the game, four times larger than for the demo with new scenery, from version vector and modified graphics of Daniel Cook, made for a Sinistar clone. (CC BY 3.0)
- A backdrop, photo taken by Hubble, and an improved Field star.
- A new Game Over screen with a Troll.
- New life bars for the player and enemies
- Redesigned the operation of the shields. They use more energy to recharge, only time. However, there is now a waiting time before it is recharged whenever you’re hit, and even longer if it is completely emptied.
- We removed the restriction levels and changed the rules to gain XP.
- The ship has now fixed characteristics that will no longer vary by level.
- New mechanism of generation and drop random objects
- All object properties have been reviewed.
- A level of scarcity can easily sort the objects found
- Area Effects. Visible on all sets, there are bonus area that can boost the player’s ship on certain characteristics. As you learn to master the best!
- New AI for the enemies
- The spawn group with a random difficulty adjusted according to the area of the map.
- Random missions like "kill them all"
- Undertake missions
- Accumulate the XP
- Find the equipment rarer and more powerful
- Create an account
- Log in using an account
- Added a forum
As usual, we are already trying to integrate as quickly as possible improvements related to your initial feedback (thank to use the forum for that).Then, en route to Alpha V3:
- More content
- Multi map
- And we hope the Meta Game, that is to say, especially elements of persistence of the world.
- Perhaps the return of multiplayer
An attempt by then to publish a road map a little more detail.
You want to join the Alpha Test?
It’s simple, send us an email to grouroux (at) littlebigmmo.com explaining what motivates you to test GoS. Otherwise, come and stand on forum.