Frozen state is a survival based Role Playing Game set in a Siberian, post apocalyptic wasteland, where an extraterrestrial parasite has obliterated the population, causing infected people become vicious alien hybrids. Choose your survivor, each with their own set of skills which will influence your decisions and play style. Try to survive faced with alien hybrids, the elements and other survivors in this vast and hostile world where one mistake could have you facing permanent death.
more details ...
Frozen State has an official forum and a home for its community - www.frozenstate.net
It’s going to be a quick report on what have been achieved already and what’s still lurking in our toDo list.
- basic needs- Character needs food, water, rest, also you have to watch his/her body temperature, otherwise the character will freeze to death. At the moment you can get warm in any building on the map.
- armour/clothes - Protect from damage and low temperature. Any piece of clothes found on the map can be equipped, but at the moment it does not change characters’ appearance, only stats.
-cover system - character can avoid confronting enemies or hide in the certain places to escape a chase.
- HUD - it may change over time, but right now we are happy with it and will leave it in the current form at least for alpha.
- supplies - food, water, alcohol, med kits can be consumed to restore hunger or health for instance.- bags - basically, it allows you to extend character’s inventory. The maximum number of bags that can be equipped at a time is three, but it also corelets with strength.
-fuel tank- vehicle requires fuel, which can be found in the city. Whenever an engine is on it consumes fuel. If you don’t turn it off and leave the car, the engine will continue working until the tank goes empty.
- melee weapon – have not much to say, it just works)
- accuracy - depends on the character’s skill level and weapon.
- optimisation - a lot of optimisation
more ways to warm up
and many, many other things.
Base on our estimates, which can be altered, the very first alpha should be available at the beginning of the next year;)
Snow Arc team
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.