To help spread the word about the Frayed Knights sale (and to maybe help get a little bit of buzz starting for the sequel), we're doing a very special...
In a world of jaded heroes and veteran adventurers, you play a team of misfits: Arianna, a dainty warrior with an attitude problem; Dirk, an adrenaline-junky rogue who doesn’t seem to understand the word ‘subtle;’ Benjamin, a nature-priest and an ill-suited newcomer to the adventuring lifestyle, and Chloe, a ditsy sorceress with a love of cute, fuzzy animals and setting her enemies on fire.
Adventuring is always a dangerous profession, but recently things have gotten bad. Very bad. Teams of expert fortune-hunters are getting "morted," suffering great losses against enemies that are better prepared than ever. In the taverns and Adventurer's Guildhalls, whispered rumors speak of the return of an evil that once all but destroyed civilization. But as many great and famous adventurers fall to this growing threat, perhaps this bunch of losers - called "The Frayed Knights" (but never to their faces) - might just be the heroes the world really needs:
The wrong people at the wrong time.
Frayed Knights has received an update! In addition to some balance changes and fixing a couple of subtle equipment cut-and-paste errors, the in-game license key requirement has been removed. Nothing major for old veterans of the game, but it should make for an improved experience for new players.
More information can be found at Rampantgames.com
Changes in version 1.06:
* Removed license key requirements
* Increased Rogue (Dirk) Search bonus by +1, to a total of +3
* Bind wounds maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 2)
* Battle Dressing: Maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 3)
* Quick draw initiative bonus is +2 instead of +1
* Spell Dodger bonus is +2 instead of +3 (but still stacks)
* Decreased the Might requirement and cost of the Brigantine Coat to 5 and 150 silver, respectively.
* Increased armor level and decreased might requirement for Fine Brigantine Coat to 6 and 5, respectively.
* Decreased cost of laminate armor to 130 silver
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Upload a file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.