Forceline is a 2D sidescrolling game where you take control of the prince of the realm of Athretia. Your quest is to rescue the princess from the evil viscount and his minions.
- Retro Graphics.
- 13 unique levels.
- Huge boss battles.
- Switch between army units to fight with, and use them strategically to defeat the enemies.
- Available for Linux, Android, Mac and Windows.
Buy the game for only 3.99!
Forceline 22.214.171.124 change log
- Lowered the difficulty levels on the first 4 levels to give the player a chance to get to know the game better before it gets harder.
- The hero can now open cages and pick up powerups from all front line positions.
- Memory usage has been decreased. Before about 205 MB in RAM was used, now it's down to around 165 MB RAM usage. (Made it possible to run the game on more Android devices)
- "Arhcer" typo in .how to play.
- Cavalry now kills enemies when their health is calculated to 0. Fixing the bug of idling enemies after cavalry run.
- Hero can now pick up potions from the two frontline back positions.
- Enemies don't auto attack after the Cavalry has runned them over, giving the player time to change army unit.
- Arrows fired on enemy bowman in towers always hit.