A new server/client update has been released and along with it, an updated setup. If you have some issues with the current installation or if you're a first-time player looking to try FOnline: 2238 out, grab the new setup and install.
- Fighting NPCs in Hub (Water Merchants).
- Permanently visible quest locations.
- Hinkley: reputation drop at Hinkley while shooting member of an NPC faction; ammo for HK90.
- Various "busy" NPCs.
- Radiation was dropped on death. Now radiation stays after death.
- Bug with stealing timeout fixed.
- Stealing XP, now given in 5,10,15,25... pattern.
- Unusable holodisks.
- Homesteders/faction farmers that turned into guards.
- Radio: distress signals, display of ON/OFF buttons.
- Small TC fixes.
- Typos, holes in walls, minor things.
- Follower getting stuck on worldmap after entering an encounter, will rejoin shortly after. This is primarily a fix for Fonline2238.net
- States of function keys (F6 F8 F10 F11) and ~awareness command are now stored in FOnline2238.cfg and automatically read when the client starts (see Fonline2238.net for detailed description). Note: this file is not created automatically.
- Plasma Pistol (and extended) damage increased to 25-40.
- Minimum time for talking with NPCs increased to 45s.
- A follower that have been idling on the worldmap for 14 real-time days will be deleted (for performance reasons). If you want to logout for longer and keep them, put them in your tent or base.
- No item should require any book to be crafted
- One more restructurization of data files. At the moment of this update, only the following files are required: