Evochron Mercenary is the sequel to Evochron Legends and rounds out a trilogy in the series culminating in the game with the highest level of technology and most extensive feature set. It is a first person 3D space combat, trader, and exploration simulation with a primary focus on 'lone-wolf' survival gameplay.
Performance improvements and functional changes highlight the changes in this update for Evochron Mercenary.
Posted by SFSW on Aug 12th, 2011
The update can also be downloaded from the game's website here: starwraith.com
The installer provides the entire game and also works as a patch to update older versions. This update adds the following:
- Proximity range for station building near jump gates increased.
- Ship formation system updated to properly respond to certain actions and threat levels.
- Integrity check and alert prompt added to prevent players from losing equipment when designing replacement ships.
- Design parameters for a new ship design that are insufficient to transfer installed items now highlighted in red.
- Finalized implementation of new media optimizations to improve performance and decrease load times.
- Several click ranges updated for improved accuracy and greater size.
- Station detonator functionality updated for open space use only.
- Several minor bug fixes.