You control your destiny in true free-form gameplay with a variety of activities and objectives to complete. Customize the look, functionality, and performance of your ship with the component-based shipyard; explore a seamless universe without required jump gates or trade lanes to limit your movement; master devastating new weapons and technology; join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging cooperative objectives that offer much better pay; and much, much more.
Expanded Ship-to-Ship trading and new control mapping options are featured in this latest update for Evochron Legends.
Posted by SFSW on May 20th, 2010
The update can also be downloaded from the game's website here: Starwraith.com
The installer provides the entire game and also works as a patch to update older versions. This update adds the following:
- Improved update version compatibility checking system.
- Ship-to-ship multiplayer trading system expanded to support more simultaneous players.
- Players can now map the 1-9, 0, -, +, and Back Space keys to other functions.
- Excalibur missile pack no longer disappears after a save during recharge.
- MDTS retains its setting better when switching views.
- Missile hardpoint limits for AI ships recalibrated.
- Oxygen prices reduced significantly.
The updated server program is also available at the game's website here: Starwraith.com