You control your destiny in true free-form gameplay with a variety of activities and objectives to complete. Customize the look, functionality, and performance of your ship with the component-based shipyard; explore a seamless universe without required jump gates or trade lanes to limit your movement; master devastating new weapons and technology; join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging cooperative objectives that offer much better pay; and much, much more.
Improvements to jump point navigation and mission specs for contracts are some of the improvements in this latest update.
Posted by SFSW on Feb 4th, 2010
Download the update from MODDB here: Moddb.com
The update can also be downloaded from the game's website here: Starwraith.com
The installer provides the entire game and also works as a patch to update older versions. This update adds the following:
- Reliability of 'intel' for missions and contracts involving capital ships increased.
- Sector coordinates now auto-lock along with local coordinates when accepting contracts.
- Cockpit gauge textures can now update with each change in ship class for custom cockpits.
- Control system updated for more variation with the Medium and Low sensitivity settings.
- Blackhole effect calibrated for accuracy with a wider range of framerates.
- Rate of fuel loss during ship-to-ship transfer in multiplayer set to zero.
- MDTS firing mode now retains its setting through various view modes.
- All sound channels now properly update for volume changes in-game.
The updated server program is also available at the game's website here: Starwraith.com