You control your destiny in true free-form gameplay with a variety of activities and objectives to complete. Customize the look, functionality, and performance of your ship with the component-based shipyard; explore a seamless universe without required jump gates or trade lanes to limit your movement; master devastating new weapons and technology; join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging cooperative objectives that offer much better pay; and much, much more.
Improved flight and weapon system functionality highlight the improvements in this latest update.
Posted by SFSW on Apr 14th, 2010
The update can also be downloaded from the game's website here: Starwraith.com
The installer provides the entire game and also works as a patch to update older versions. This update adds the following:
- Custom wing scaling now more precisely aligned in multiplayer.
- Weapon fire control disabled for mouse button when using the close button in the corner of a console.
- Cargo indicator on HUD properly updates when one cargo container is retrieved and others remain.
- Player is now notified if they lack a required mining device for a selected contract.
- RiftSpace station fees no longer applied after item retrieval from hidden system.
- Missile lock bracket now rotates when using TrackIR or cockpit view controls.
- MDTS retains its setting through initial use of fly-by and cinematic views.
The updated server program is also available at the game's website here: Starwraith.com