White Paper Games has released their latest trailer showcasing new game play and environments for their up and coming indie game, Ether One.
The trailer takes you on a journey through the eyes of a Restorer who is being pursued through a maze of mismatched memories in an attempt to escape his would be captors.
Ether One is available to vote for on Steam Green Light here: Steamcommunity.com
In Ether One you are a Restorer. An individual with a lost identity who is sent into the minds of mentally ill humans to restructure their broken memories. Tasked with restoring the mind of a client named Jean you must explore the depths of her memories in order to rebuild the fragile structures within.
Restore her memories. Restore yours.
- Restructure the world around you using your powers of restoration.
- Use memory artefacts to solve cryptic puzzles of the mind.
- Navigate a hand-painted world where science-fiction meets the English coastline.
- Immerse in a mature tale of love, loss, hope and freedom.
- Explore and be rewarded with secret locations and story artefacts hidden in each memory.
- Interact with your surroundings by rummaging through drawers, cupboards and more.
For more information on White Paper Games and Ether One included download links for images, trailers and previous press information visit - Whitepapergames.com
Follow us at: