We've updated Epic Inventor! The updates address issues discovered in the week since releasing the initial beta as well as add some new features to the game!
Posted by theweem on Dec 11th, 2011
We've updated Epic Inventor! If you previously downloaded the game, simply click the "new version" link in the initial menu within the game (big orange star). If you have not yet downloaded the game, you can get it here.
- Added pausing ("P" key or new button in HUD)
- Reduced mob spawn rates on the surface
- Now with 31.25% more town area! (new world generations only)
- Added auto-saving
- Drastically lowered drop rate for seeds
- Seeds now stack to 100
- Players can now right-click to cancel a placeable
- Updated some sound effects
- Updated stone blocks
- Updated Melvin's spawn time so players will encounter him easier
- Updated new character screen to include "tabbing"
- Bug Fix: game freezing when rapidly changing selected item
- Bug Fix: background keeps moving when viewing town and player moving
- Bug Fix: not all pig sounds were working
- Bug Fix: audio crashing some systems
- Bug Fix: some audio effects not playing properly
- Bug Fix: player sometimes losing items when not placing a placeable
- Bug Fix: when pressing certain keys on the menu screen sound effects can be heard
- Bug Fix: monsters wigging out when under a player
- Bug Fix: key press issues on Linux