Status: early Beta 0.7.5 Enamel is a 2D Action-RPG game with a dark atmosphere. Three different lands with secrets to explore. Perks, attributes, skills, crafting system and twelve types of weaponry - each with special attacks and the possibility of adding modifications. Recommended System Requirements* OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 Graphic: Direct X9 compatible graphics card (512 MB) Memory: 2 GB HardDrive: 400 MB Additional: Requires a monitor that supports a 1280X720 @ 60hrz resolution *This requirements are from the beta version and they could change in the future
Finally has come - here are the changes in version 0.7.5.
Posted by Ehnenu on Jun 19th, 2013
- Create items (divided into two sections, Chemistry and Foundry)
- Modify weapons
Weapon modify requires some cash (delits), weapon (not rusty) and a minimum of 30% weapon skill.
New mods will shows up at higher skill.
- Small fixes in enemy AI (still much to improve)
- Small fixes in inventory
- Added a few hints into the game (will be gradually increased)
- Changed some of loot items
- Increased skills gain speed
- Removing negative status after player's death