Prepare to serve up worldwide conquest on an epic scale once again with Empire Earth II. Become the greatest conqueror of all time by creating, building and forging the grandest of all empires as you progress through 15 epochs that span more than 10,000 years of history. Introducing new units, powers and leaders through 3 expansive campaigns, Empire Earth II will once again set the standard for real-time strategy games with the latest technology and features that expand both the single-player and multiplayer experience.
To download Unofficial Patch 1.5, please visit the Official Download Page: www.ee2.eu/patch
IMPORTANT: If you have any problem / question - please ask for help on the Official Download Page, because I'm not checking this website very often!
Here's my Twitter:
Features & changes in Unofficial Version 1.5:
- Support for 42 screen resolutions, including 4K resolutions:
4096x2304, 3840x2160, 3200x1800, 2560x1440, 2048x1152, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x720, 3840x2400, 2880x1800, 2560x1600, 2304x1440, 2048x1280, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1152x720, 3200x2400, 2560x1920, 2048x1536, 1856x1392, 1600x1200, 1440x1080, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 2560x1700, 2160x1440, 1440x960, 1280x854, 1152x768, 2560x2048, 1800x1440, 1600x1024, 1600x768, 1280x768, 800x600.
- Includes all previous versions of EE2 (1.0-1.4), so it's not needed to install any older patch.
- It's possible to select a different text language for EE2 during installation.
- No CD/DVD is needed to start game. Players with all EE2 distributions are able to play together.
- The patch supports: Empire Earth II, and it's expansion pack: Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
- New launchers (EE2.exe, EE2X.exe), with features like:
* Support for Windows 8 / 8.1 by setting the right screen resolution in game,
* Auto-checking for Unofficial Version updates,
* EXEGenerator (used for generating the right file to support your screen resolution),
* Checksum in-RAM replacing system (so people with different executables are able to join each other in MP games),
* News messages (from the community life) which appear hardly ever,
* Statistics system, and many other features that help you solve game problems,
* The configuration file ("UnofficialVersionConfig.txt"), so you can customize your UP1.5 settings.
- Camera FIX ver. 3.0 (better zoom-out and zoom-in in game),
- Free Camera Mode, hotkey: CTRL+F, then keep CTRL pressed to change the camera settings.
- Full Screen Mode, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+H (right mouse click to show the cursor), hides User Interface.
- Debug Menu, hotkey: CTRL+O and Atmosphere Panel, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A - for modders.
- Built-in Music Player (EE2Amp), hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12 + 1 sample song.
- Better Night (Time of Day) - much darker, with a realistic Moon effect.
- Improved version of the "Flying Height Mod" (changed cruising height of all air units).
- Enabled some animations, for example rotation of windmills in workshops.
- Fixed the "non chimney smoke" graphics bug:
* The first smoke will appear after you start producting a unit for the first time.
- Many new sounds, some of them imported from the RGV1's EE4 Mod.
- Modified game sounds volumes to be more ear-friendly.
- Some new textures for epoch 15 buildings, imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod.
- Alert siren when enemy is bombarding your city (requires warehouse).
- Much better nuclear explosion effects with camera shake.
- New units and buildings (many of them imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod):
#FOR CITY BUILDING GAMES (it's recommended to use them in CB/RP games only):
- City Builder (can build ~47 buildings known from EE2/EE2X campaigns).
- Gardener (can plant tress, and build some other world objects [~36]).
- ZOO (can produce ~15 animals), new animals: Crocodile, Bear, Rhinoceros.
- Some other CB buildings: Supermarket (including new trading units), International Airport, Windmills.
- Some other CB units: Slave, Prisoner, Leaders (Dictator, President, Queen, Prince), Monacopter, etc.
#OTHER BUILDINGS AND UNITS:
- A new Missile Defense System:
* Radar - detects for incoming missiles and plays a loud alert siren when enemy's missile is launched,
* Anti-Missile Defense - launches an anti-missile from range: 45,
* Mobile Anti-Missiles Launcher,
- New Missile Launchers:
* Ballistic Missle Submarine,
* V2 Launcher, TBM Launcher (with a new missile explosion effect).
* Ballistic Missile Silo (bigger damage and explosion effects).
- Two new transport planes.
- Other buildings: Hospital, Ground Defense, Bomb Shelter, Windmill/Grain Elevator.
- Other units: Autobus, Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, News Van, Hot Air Balloon, Harvester, Wheel Loader.
- Version 4.0 of "EE2 Windows 8 / 8.1 FIX by Dr.MonaLisa", however it's not longer needed.
- Fixed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.
- 130 maps, created by players since 2005.
- New Multiplayer Scenarios, created in 2013 by DomDom11/12 and Dr Mona Lisa.
- New resources option: "Super Deathmatch", with ~65 000 resources of every type.
- New maximum population options available in game: 2600, 3000, 3400, 3800, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000:
* NOTE: The maximum pop for each player will remain 999 no matter how many players there are in game.
* You can build the "Tree of Life", or the "Tree of Death" to hack your population in game (very expensive).
* Hack trees are forbidden in Multiplayer games, except City Building games.
- More "Basic Starting Forces", citizen options available to select: 0, 1, 30, 50, 75, 100.
- Version 1.5 (2015) identification on Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
- "Pro Map Maker" by DomDom11/12 (modified tools sizes for easier map making).
- Restored the "return to base" button for aircraft units in EE2: AOS.
- Added 7 .fav files, with the most played multiplayer settings.
- AI players use only 3 buildings from UP1.5 (to prevent random game crashes).