After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is a spiritual successor to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Play the early alpha demo at Ansimuz.com
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Original Music by Michael Chait -- listen at Soundcloud.com
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Developing Elliot Quest is a lot of work! A month ago, we released an alpha version of Elliot Quest and have already seen a ton of fan support at www.indiegamestand.com and the “Steam Greenlight” program. Now we want to make sure that Elliot Quest is a satisfying experience with tons of secrets and challenging gameplay. Additional support will allow us to:
Visit Kickstarter campaign: Kck.st
Latest tweets from @ansimuz
11hours 21mins ago
I signed and backed at Schoolism. If you are interested in learning art from talented people: T.co
22hours 51mins ago
Apr 24 2015, 9:15pm
@RetromaniacMag Excelente articulo. Muchas gracias. Me alegra os haya gustado.
Apr 20 2015, 1:11pm
@Jacob1an There’s a patch on the way to fix this. Should be available in a few days.
Apr 18 2015, 4:52pm
@spacestationing A patch is on the way. We have to wait till Nintendo releases it.
Apr 17 2015, 6:20pm
@skDanT thanks for the vid review
Apr 17 2015, 1:25am
@linkvron saludos gracias or participar
Apr 17 2015, 1:24am