Zip archive containing Wyrmstooth.esp, Wyrmstooth.bsa, and WyrmstoothReadMe.txt.
Wyrmstooth 1.14 is now available for download. This release replaces the first quest Dragon Hunt with a shorter version that does not involve having to travel around the map recruiting mercenaries. The final fight has also been modified; the dragon now uses the same storm call shout available to the player (which is actually rather devastating) and any imperial soldiers that die during combat are raised to fight against the player. Custom climate and weather has also been implemented. Additional fixes and changes as follows:
- Fixed issue with random encounters returning NPCs to holding cell.
- Fixed issue that may prevent random encounter NPCs from travelling.
- Fixed issue with ship at docks disappearing.
- Fixed issue with new elevator shaft to/from dimfrost disappearing.
- Added a few new points of interest around the island.
- Added more conjure draugr spell tomes inside Wyrmstooth Barrow.
- Wyrmstooth now has (miserable) climate and weather most days.
- Added Crimson Nirnroot to Dimfrost.
- Fixed random event crowding.
- The mercenaries now sandbox-follow during Barrow of the Wyrm.
- Increased wordwall word pickup distance.
- Added sporadic lightning to the northern marsh.
- Lurius Liore is now excluded from bard audiences.
- Lava now does a heck of a lot more damage.
- Vulthurkrah now uses his own storm call instead of Alduins.
- Replaced generic Bandits with Marauders.
- The draugr could be killed by accident before Alberthor's spell.
- Fixed issue that prevented soldiers exiting the imperial carts.
- Vulthurkrah now resurrects the imperials that die in battle.
- Elmera no longer follows so closely during final battle.
- Added more new spells. Check Krakevisa for new spell tomes.
- The Marauder boss at Cragwater is no longer enabled by default.
- The draugr can now strike and kill things while controlled.
- Set up regions around the island.
- Added relationships to help mercenaries ignore friendly fire.
- Added Theodyn to random events to help him find you.
Big thanks to Arthmoor for the following:
- Fixed a bunch of papyrus spam due to bad trigger config.
- Fixed issue preventing weapon retrieval from plaques and racks.
- Fixed missing quest link on word walls.
And Sheson for the following:
- Fixed problem with wrong texture used on Emperor Parasol LOD.
See the WyrmstoothReadme.txt file for installation and troubleshooting instructions.
Highest Rated (17 agree) 10/10
Skyrim is what Elder Scrolls is supposed to be. Gone is the flowery sunshine of Cyrodiil, and instead we get cold, barren Skyrim with snowstorms and people and environments that could really fit into the Middle Ages or a natural Fantasy World. As a person who's been modding ES since Morrowind and playing since DAggerfall in 1996, I can only see this game as a natural and excellent heir to the series. Take it from me - Skyrim is Greatness!
Nov 11 2011, 12:22pm by Antiscamp
Lowest Rated (11 agree) 5/10
Some may claim I'm trolling, but I'm not. I seriously didn't find much entertainment value in Skyrim, and I'm glad that I was playing it on loan rather than having actually bought it. It's Oblivion with a new coat of paint and some better conversation bits. It still doesn't have much of a main story, and the sword play is still questionable at best (Kotaku's one writer said the same thing a few weeks ago). I could go on -- but I think this'll probably get voted down anyway so what's the point? Also…
Dec 8 2011, 12:57am by TheUnabridgedGamer
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.