Things I managed to finish this week:
- Chapter I
- Added technologies tree for story mode
- Added achievements, includind its own menu screen
- Added more SFX
- Added volume control, kinda forgot about this one!
- Pretty much overhauled the whole story mode engine into a more simplified and more controllable singleton-like object
- Done all the loading and saving for the newly added stuff
- Added area damage for common bullets
- Story mode briefing screen
- Watched The big bang theory, drank lots of coffe, went to the lake, slept a lot and verified paypal account to start indiegogo fundraising campaign soon :D
This week Ill be giving Chapter I its final touch (final boss) and start with Chapter II, wich is probably the most important one in terms of story and fun, so it may take longer because of its complexities involved.
On the meantime I will be adding more achievements and technologies as I require them, fix bugs and correct some auckward things I left behind.. This workflow is keeping me very entertained as I always have something new to do before I finish what im working on :)