- Intense arcade action: Have Dumbledore cast spells to battle off a multitude of enemies and claim high scores!
- Tons of spells: Combine any of the game's nine elements to create tons of unique and powerful spells.
- Handsome levels: Lead Dumbledore through swamps, graveyards, volcanoes, deserts, and more!
- Crazy bosses: Battle with a powerful genie, the king of thieves, and more!
- Non-linear progression: Levels and bosses are chosen automatically based on the player's actions.
It is currently playable for free in any HTML5 compliant web browser at: glassknuckle.com/Dumble.
It is also out on iOS and Android for $0.99!
It's been a long road, but thanks to the CocoonJS engine I have finally gotten Dumble to run on mobile! It is available on iOS 6.0+ for $0.99, and on Android 4.1+ (JellyBean) for the same price. There is still much more work to be done, as three more levels are still in development, but this is a massive milestone for Dumble.
The mobile version of the game uses a new and separate leaderboard than the web version. I made this decision because for the most part the mobile version is slightly more difficult.
Here is the trailer:
In the future I will definitely look into adding game center integration on iOS for scores and achievements. Other than that, I'd expect a new level to be added sometime over the next few months.
Latest tweets from @wiz_warrior
instead of telling us his office hours my professor likes to post his entire schedule. hes into hip-hop lessons atm T.co
3hours 50mins ago
@ViewtifulJames SPOILER: the dress is black and blue
Feb 27 2015, 12:38am
Feb 27 2015, 12:37am
that moment when suddenly ten episodes in it's actually about aliens T.co
Feb 27 2015, 12:33am