- Intense arcade action: Have Dumbledore cast spells to battle off a multitude of enemies and claim high scores!
- Tons of spells: Combine any of the game's nine elements to create tons of unique and powerful spells.
- Handsome levels: Lead Dumbledore through swamps, graveyards, volcanoes, deserts, and more!
- Crazy bosses: Battle with a powerful genie, the king of thieves, and more!
- Non-linear progression: Levels and bosses are chosen automatically based on the player's actions.
It is currently playable for free in any HTML5 compliant web browser at: glassknuckle.com/Dumble.
It is also out on iOS and Android for $0.99!
It's been a long road, but thanks to the CocoonJS engine I have finally gotten Dumble to run on mobile! It is available on iOS 6.0+ for $0.99, and on Android 4.1+ (JellyBean) for the same price. There is still much more work to be done, as three more levels are still in development, but this is a massive milestone for Dumble.
The mobile version of the game uses a new and separate leaderboard than the web version. I made this decision because for the most part the mobile version is slightly more difficult.
Here is the trailer:
In the future I will definitely look into adding game center integration on iOS for scores and achievements. Other than that, I'd expect a new level to be added sometime over the next few months.
Latest tweets from @wiz_warrior
@wiz_warrior like when on the edge of the screen you shoot in a completely different spot than expected. wtf
8hours 42mins ago
the reticle in the plane segments in sonic adventure 1 isnt placed accurately with world coordinates in mind and its AWFUL
8hours 43mins ago
@moppin_ rad as heck
8hours 47mins ago
@ViewtifulJames that fuckin jack attack was amazing
Dec 28 2014, 12:06am
the new You Dont Know Jack has an episode where the entire time youre waiting for Paul Rudd to show up and he never does & its amazing
Dec 28 2014, 12:02am
theres a town in new jersey called Cheesequake
Dec 27 2014, 12:18pm
Dec 26 2014, 5:50pm
@MrJettinger hahahaha merry Christmas to you too
Dec 26 2014, 5:50pm