- Intense arcade action: Have Dumbledore cast spells to battle off a multitude of enemies and claim high scores!
- Tons of spells: Combine any of the game's nine elements to create tons of unique and powerful spells.
- Handsome levels: Lead Dumbledore through swamps, graveyards, volcanoes, deserts, and more!
- Crazy bosses: Battle with a powerful genie, the king of thieves, and more!
- Non-linear progression: Levels and bosses are chosen automatically based on the player's actions.
It is currently playable for free in any HTML5 compliant web browser at: glassknuckle.com/Dumble.
It is also out on iOS and Android for $0.99!
It's been a long road, but thanks to the CocoonJS engine I have finally gotten Dumble to run on mobile! It is available on iOS 6.0+ for $0.99, and on Android 4.1+ (JellyBean) for the same price. There is still much more work to be done, as three more levels are still in development, but this is a massive milestone for Dumble.
The mobile version of the game uses a new and separate leaderboard than the web version. I made this decision because for the most part the mobile version is slightly more difficult.
Here is the trailer:
In the future I will definitely look into adding game center integration on iOS for scores and achievements. Other than that, I'd expect a new level to be added sometime over the next few months.
Latest tweets from @wiz_warrior
@bindavisdraws "i find misogynist jokes funny and everyone who gets in the way of that is RUINING comedy"
11hours 15mins ago
@Kabanaw hahaha thats awesome. i thought for a second that was outside the building though
14hours 5mins ago
@Kabanaw what the fuck where
14hours 11mins ago
May 21 2015, 4:41pm
May 21 2015, 4:40pm
@bindavisdraws oh well ive seen it but i dont remember
May 21 2015, 1:53pm
@bindavisdraws i have absolutely no idea what that is
May 21 2015, 1:30pm
@bindavisdraws :( i have some espresso vodka if u want
May 21 2015, 1:25pm