- Intense arcade action: Have Dumbledore cast spells to battle off a multitude of enemies and claim high scores!
- Tons of spells: Combine any of the game's nine elements to create tons of unique and powerful spells.
- Handsome levels: Lead Dumbledore through swamps, graveyards, volcanoes, deserts, and more!
- Crazy bosses: Battle with a powerful genie, the king of thieves, and more!
- Non-linear progression: Levels and bosses are chosen automatically based on the player's actions.
It is currently playable for free in any HTML5 compliant web browser at: glassknuckle.com/Dumble.
It is also out on iOS and Android for $0.99!
It's been a long road, but thanks to the CocoonJS engine I have finally gotten Dumble to run on mobile! It is available on iOS 6.0+ for $0.99, and on Android 4.1+ (JellyBean) for the same price. There is still much more work to be done, as three more levels are still in development, but this is a massive milestone for Dumble.
The mobile version of the game uses a new and separate leaderboard than the web version. I made this decision because for the most part the mobile version is slightly more difficult.
Here is the trailer:
In the future I will definitely look into adding game center integration on iOS for scores and achievements. Other than that, I'd expect a new level to be added sometime over the next few months.
Latest tweets from @wiz_warrior
Mar 28 2015, 11:46pm
how the heck do you use blender T.co
Mar 28 2015, 11:40pm
how come nobody playing bloodborne is mentioning the big interdimensional demon college? am I the only one who wants to talk about that
Mar 27 2015, 3:13pm
RT @bombsfall: *knocks on your door* "You see Bloodborne's world is like one Demon's Souls world explored fully, and in that aspect it's do…
Mar 27 2015, 2:43pm
@MrJettinger its hard to tell in the pic but he has a grad cap on
Mar 26 2015, 10:36pm