- Intense arcade action: Have Dumbledore cast spells to battle off a multitude of enemies and claim high scores!
- Tons of spells: Combine any of the game's nine elements to create tons of unique and powerful spells.
- Handsome levels: Lead Dumbledore through swamps, graveyards, volcanoes, deserts, and more!
- Crazy bosses: Battle with a powerful genie, the king of thieves, and more!
- Non-linear progression: Levels and bosses are chosen automatically based on the player's actions.
It is currently playable for free in any HTML5 compliant web browser at: glassknuckle.com/Dumble.
It is also out on iOS and Android for $0.99!
It's been a long road, but thanks to the CocoonJS engine I have finally gotten Dumble to run on mobile! It is available on iOS 6.0+ for $0.99, and on Android 4.1+ (JellyBean) for the same price. There is still much more work to be done, as three more levels are still in development, but this is a massive milestone for Dumble.
The mobile version of the game uses a new and separate leaderboard than the web version. I made this decision because for the most part the mobile version is slightly more difficult.
Here is the trailer:
In the future I will definitely look into adding game center integration on iOS for scores and achievements. Other than that, I'd expect a new level to be added sometime over the next few months.
Latest tweets from @wiz_warrior
8hours 32mins ago
8hours 43mins ago
spending an exciting friday night alone in my dark room blasting every old film projector sound effect i can find #gamedev
22hours 16mins ago
just got @Vlambeer 's LUFTRAUSERS and it is fantastic
Apr 18 2014, 5:53pm
now that all these events are over I should probably finish thief town
Apr 18 2014, 12:01pm
Apr 18 2014, 11:58am
Thief Town just won 3rd place for Best Game at Northeastern's Game Demo Day! Cool stuff.
Apr 17 2014, 11:37pm
"hey let's interrupt everyone demoing games to have warren spector talk about old computers for two hours" ~northeastern
Apr 17 2014, 7:25pm