Duke Nukem : Eternity 2.0, PUBLIC BETA tons of fixes and new stuff UNZIP INTO A FRESH INSTALL OF DUKEPLUS WITH THE LATEST HRP
Duke Nukem, the politically incorrect celebrity and ultimate alien ass kicker, defends Earth and its babes from alien invasion. Take the fight to the aliens in Hollywood, Los Angeles, a moon base and alien spacecraft. Defeat the aliens, so Duke can get back to some R&R with a stogie, a warm belly and a bottle of Jack.
A small video showing some new TROR construction now possible, 13 years later. And a small tutorial showing key more obscure features simple and not annoyingly.
some pics showing its not BS
So much new things
- 64 bit and 32-bit version with launcher and gfx settings and sdk launcher
- Performance is now pretty damn great even tested on high end ATI 6XXX series model
- Secret Level
- Level tweaks and fixes GALORE
- New enhanced textures with spec height maps
- Tons of additional duke plus tweaks and fixes
- TROR construction added where possible.
- restructured assets for better Linux compatibility
- will have its own "Eternity" folder instead of being hacked into dukeplus
- gloves are back baby!
So get ready for a polished AAA 8 level duke episode in the coming weeks when this patch is finalized.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 10/10
One of the best games ever created.
If you say that Duke Nukem 3D is terrible, just remember - this is one of the games that defined the First Person Shooter genre.
So, do yourself a favor, go and download this gem. Can't stand the pixelated graphics? Download the fan-made Hi-Res pack, you won't regret it.
May 10 2011, 4:37pm by TrashCan-Man23