This week has been our first week back to work on DriftBloom after a 7 Day Unofficial GameDev.net Game Jam and an extra week off.
We've focused on getting the barebones of the interface started from simple button integration to make DriftBloom look more like a game. The logo has been started and it's still a work in progress but we've got the main aspects of the logo pinned down and it needs refinement until we are happy with it.
Objective's have been a huge point of this week. After much talk, we've changed a few aspects of our objectives, and removed some depending on which ones we felt were most relevant. We've now integrated timed objective's and we will work more on the objectives over the next week.
With our screenshot saturday this week, we displayed DriftBloom's main menu running on an Android device. It's the first time testing on Android (it's a fun OS to be using and we've spent many hours playing around with all the android features :P ) but it's exciting and DriftBloom is working well on it, with a few little tweaks here and there.
We'll be posting updates as often as we can, so stay tuned :D