When a group of high school students stray from their vacation trip, they discover an old deserted town. They begin to realize that something sinister...
+ Explore a haunted environment in an Asian - Indonesian setting.
+ Experience unique and terrifying events.
+ Survive – if you can, using quick reflexes and even quicker thinking!
+ Battle against your own fear to progress through the story.
+ Engage with a thrilling storyline full of twists.
+ Share your captured ghost images through popular social media sites
+ If you loved the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series of games you’ll certainly enjoy playing this game^_^
Rated 17+ for the following :
+ Frequent / Intense horror / fear themes
+ Infrequent / Mild Realistic Violence
+ Infrequent / Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
+ Infrequent Mature / Mild Suggestive Themes
Tentative system requirements :
- 2 GHz CPU or faster (Multi-core recommended)
- 2 GB RAM or bigger
- Windows XP SP2 or later (Windows 7 recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Linux kernel 2.6.32 or later (Ubuntu recomended, 10.04 LTS or later)
- DirectX 9.0c or later (with latest driver recomended)
- OpenGL 2.0 or higher (with latest driver recomended)
- GeForce 6, Radeon X1300, GMA X3000 vga card or better
- Compatible audio devices
- Keyboard + mouse or an optional Joystick
- Optionally an internet connection
We've released Act I on Steam! Thank you to all those who supported us on Greenlight.
We're happy to announce that DreadOut version 1.9.0 is available now. This new version brings major updates to DreadOut, with some of the biggest highlights being:
DreadOut Act 0 Prologue / Demo can be seen as an integral part of DreadOut story, so if you guys have not played the Demo yet, you can now revisit Linda's nightmare as a prologue for the Act 1 directly from the main menu.
Thank you again for all of your supports, we couldn't done this far without all of your supports.
All the best!