Doorways is a first person survival horror game, with a complex story and a deep atmosphere.
Each level of the game will challenge you with dynamic gameplay and distinct visuals and sounds. If you like the horror genre, you are in for a treat.
Prepare to immerse yourself in augmenting pyschological terror and brace for jump-scares.
If you are into puzzle-ridden adventures, you're definitely going to like Doorways challenges: from simple mind puzzles to timed and agility demanding situations, each level or scene in the game presents to you a different gameplay obstacle to overcome.
And if you are a hardcore "unlocker", this game has several secret places, collectible artifacts and hidden notes that engross your understanding of the back story and grant achievements for you to hunt!
Game Info / Highlights / Features
- Encompassing atmosphere providing a way to easily submerge into the twisted worlds of Doorways.
- Mind puzzles as well as timed and agility challenges.
- Exploration adventure built with the Unity 4 Engine.
- Several levels granting hours of gameplay and the possibilty of future episodic releases.
- Voice acting by Sam A. Mowry (the voice of Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
- Replayability through unlocks and secret places.
Hi everybody! How're you doing?
Last months we have been working on some improvements in Doorways.
The game has now full controller support. You can play the full two chapters using your gamepad if you wish.
And last weeks we implemented the Oculus Rift. We put special dedication on this one so you can feel truly immersive in the twisted worlds of Doorways.
PewDiePie has already tested it and looks like he really enjoyed the experience :)
And also at Steam, Shinyloot, Gamersgate and at our site using the Humble Store widget:
Thanks for all your support!
The team at Saibot Studios
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.