Doorways is a first person survival horror game, with a complex story and a deep atmosphere.
Each level of the game will challenge you with dynamic gameplay and distinct visuals and sounds. If you like the horror genre, you are in for a treat.
Prepare to immerse yourself in augmenting pyschological terror and brace for jump-scares.
If you are into puzzle-ridden adventures, you're definitely going to like Doorways challenges: from simple mind puzzles to timed and agility demanding situations, each level or scene in the game presents to you a different gameplay obstacle to overcome.
And if you are a hardcore "unlocker", this game has several secret places, collectible artifacts and hidden notes that engross your understanding of the back story and grant achievements for you to hunt!
Game Info / Highlights / Features
- Encompassing atmosphere providing a way to easily submerge into the twisted worlds of Doorways.
- Mind puzzles as well as timed and agility challenges.
- Exploration adventure built with the Unity 4 Engine.
- Several levels granting hours of gameplay and the possibilty of future episodic releases.
- Voice acting by Sam A. Mowry (the voice of Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
- Replayability through unlocks and secret places.
Hello everybody! How are you today?
We’re pretty well, with some interesting news to tell you and to show you.
You can start looking at this new screenshots from the Underworld of Doorways, this time from the sector called “The Hospital”:
We finally have some news about the release of The Underworld, the new chapter of Doorways...
Yes! We’re going to start making pre-orders on the upcoming month (July) and we’re planning to have it released on the next month (August).
We’re also official about the decision of making the new chapter a separated game, and not just a Downloadable Content (DLC), which was the idea at the beginning.
You can read more news at our last post in our blog:
The Abandoned Hospital
And more about development here:
Thanks for all your support!
The team at Saibot Studios
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.