Rain of Stones cost 2gems/200fatigue instead of 1gem/100fatigue
You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator. When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your DOMINION affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion. In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension. Release version and manual is available now. Manual can be downloaded from Illwinter's web page.
First thanks for all your feedback, support and kind messages I received in last few months (even some donation! Amazing!). This is awesome and wasn’t expecting it at all considering our “niche” community.
Initially wanted to wait the dominions patch 4.18 before posting a news associated to a major
Omniomicon update (3rd chapter), but we don’t know when this official patch will be available, so you won an intermediate update in the meantime.
This patch mainly updates both Ledan and Plavendel god pretenders costs to reflect new cost mechanics introduced in the official 4.17 dominions 4 patch. It also provides Plavendel with some national heroes and important gameplay changes. Unfortunately some important events modding commands still don’t work in 4.17 (but seems fixed for 4.18) and I am waiting the next patch to update and add some national events.
The full changelog is listed below:
Someone wrote:Omniomicon Public Beta 1.1 changelog
- Tweaked Plavendel Pretenders cost due to new Cost rules from patch 4.17
- New sprite for the Rainbow pretender
- New Plavendel Hero: Karo (4/6)
- New Plavendel Hero: Vatan (3/6)
- Plava (hero): Fixed wrong unit number
- Added/Edited some units descriptions
- New Plavendel Hero: Plava (2/6)
- New Plavendel Hero: Vogromn (1/6)
- Removed Fanatics units from foreign province recruitment
- Diseased peasants, militia and archers are now recruitable in foreign province
- New Province Defense Setup (thanks to community feedback/suggestions)
- Reduced Spawn rate at Capital and Glowing spheres sites (2d6 -> 1d6 and 1d6 -> 1d3) (I can’t set the same XdY value for the same event)
- Blue Priest: Increased Normal Leadership (from 10 to 40) (Thanks to Dr_Quickzalver)
- Removed entirely Undead Archers (they can’t fire anyway) (thanks to Zargen)
- Increased #diseaseres of Diseased (non-blue) mages from 20 → 30 (Thanks to community)
- Fixed some typos (thanks to Zargen)
- Blood summons tier 3 and 4 have now a random chance of D/S instead of pure D (Thanks to Zargen)
- Enslavements Rituals Spells are now terrain-restricted (Thanks to XuanZue)
- Blue Priest: Removed access to E and D (now 100% only S or F)
- Blue Master: Nerfed magic paths
- Missionnary: Now is #stealthy
- Tweaked Ledan Pretenders cost due to new Cost rules from patch 4.17
- Taiga units: Fixed wrong descriptions
- Reworked/Tweaked all Commanders Leadership values (thanks to the new #command tool)
- Ice Keeper: Removed #nobadevents attribute
- Tweaked some unit descriptions
- Added #cavenation 0 nation attribute
Many things are planned and ongoing but the main objectives for the next update are:
- Update / Add National events
- Add missing Plavendel national heroes and their descriptions
- Add national items
- Releasing Alpha version of the next nation (3rd chapter) : Smerv
In parallel I am also working on the first Lore Book about Ledan civilization. While very time consuming (many artworks, page book template design, icons/symbol designs, stats tables, etc…) this is very exciting for me and hopefully I’ll be able to show you some pages preview in next months.
Finally and again, don’t hesitate to give feedback, propose ideas and report bugs so I can continue to improve this total conversion project!
Thanks again for your support, and enjoy!
Highest Rated (37 agree) 10/10
Well, as a newcomer to Doms world, it may seems an exageration score. But as a veteran player, more oriented to strategy (TBS mainly: Civ saga, HOMM, Age of Wonders saga, Fallen Enchantres and many more on this style), this game is simply THE GAME. I've frecuently read that dominions games are not for everybody. The learning curve and the micromanagement required are very important. And they increase as the turns goes on. I think that only by digging deep and reading guides you can get the juice…
Aug 25 2013 by Solosol
Lowest Rated (18 agree) 3/10
How can people play this game with such a terrible User Interface? It does not even let you do something basic like saving the setup of your troops for quickly reusing at another time. You can save a copy of the orders but not the placing, so you have to individually place each group of troops each and every time even if you just want an identical copy of your previous setup. This might be a decent game if you have the patience but there is so much room for improvement it is embarrassing and the…
Nov 7 2013 by sothishell666