You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator. When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your DOMINION affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion. In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension. Release version and manual is available now. Manual can be downloaded from Illwinter's web page.
First patch for Smerv is out thanks to community feedback! (The file contain the full mod release)
Changelog list below.
For more information about the project and last major update, please check previous articles.
Smerv Beta 1.1 Patch:
- Increased Smerv from 8 to 9 gold cost
- All Smervs are now #rcost 1
- Armed Smerv cost increase from 10 to 11
- Fixed some descriptions issues
- Insatiable horror pretender has now #heal (Thanks to sw_faulty)
- Smerv Reaper and Smasher are now #undisciplined
- Smerv Reaper and Smasher cause now unrest and have a pillage bonus
- Smerv Hurler: Fixed missing #stealthy attribute (Thanks to FireballManaBee)
- Reduced Feral Smervs #chaosrec bonus from 2 to 1 (thanks to dyslexicfaser, gothefungus and community feedback!)
- Simplified the .dm file (usefull only for file reading for modders)
- Renamed some units (Thanks to FireballManaBee!)
- Smerv scavengers: Fixed wrong #rcost value (from -1 to 1)
- Added #pillagebonus 1 to all Smerv warriors
- Smerv Smasher and Reaper have now #pillagebonus 2 (was 1)
- All Smerv Scavengers have now #pillagebonus 2 (was 1)
- Smerv Feral Alpha is now #chaosrec 5 (was 6) and #deathrec 5 (was 3)
- Smerv Feral Alpha and Scavpack leader: added missing #supplybonus 1
- Scavpack leader: added missing #wastesurvival
- Warchief: Removed #chaosrec and added #pillagebonus 1
- The specific race of "Demons" who can take possession of undeads (corpses and bones) are now called "Zlodmor(s)"
- Removed #chaosrec from all Zlodmors (Thanks to FireballManaBee)
- Bloodbone Behemoth, Insatiable horror and Blood Elemental pretenders: Removed Poisonres
- Bloodbone Behemoth: added Grab and swallow
- Added Whiteskulls variations (mace, spear, shortsword, falchion, morningstar)
- Added Whiteskulls related Summons
- Improved some descriptions (Thanks to dyslexicfaser!)
This patch mainly updates both Ledan and Plavendel god pretenders costs to reflect new cost mechanics introduced in the official 4.17 dominions 4 patch...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (37 agree) 10/10
Well, as a newcomer to Doms world, it may seems an exageration score. But as a veteran player, more oriented to strategy (TBS mainly: Civ saga, HOMM, Age of Wonders saga, Fallen Enchantres and many more on this style), this game is simply THE GAME. I've frecuently read that dominions games are not for everybody. The learning curve and the micromanagement required are very important. And they increase as the turns goes on. I think that only by digging deep and reading guides you can get the juice…
Aug 25 2013 by Solosol
Lowest Rated (18 agree) 3/10
How can people play this game with such a terrible User Interface? It does not even let you do something basic like saving the setup of your troops for quickly reusing at another time. You can save a copy of the orders but not the placing, so you have to individually place each group of troops each and every time even if you just want an identical copy of your previous setup. This might be a decent game if you have the patience but there is so much room for improvement it is embarrassing and the…
Nov 7 2013 by sothishell666