The Old God has left the world and the pretenders are awakening and coming out from hiding. You start the game by designing one of the pretender gods that will compete for true ascension to godhood. The type of god can range from a magically powerful arch mage to an ancient kraken or a mystic monolith that people pray to. Your pretender controls one of over sixty different nations and with the help of that nation he will spread his word and battle the other pretenders. Dominions 3 is a turn based strategy game. You can play single- or multiplayer (1 - 23 players) with simultaneous turns. There are more than 1500 different units, 600 spells and 300 magic items in the game. The game also features a medieval musical score by Erik Ask Uppmark and Anna Rynefors, both awarded the title of Musicians of the Realm by the Swedish Zornmärkeskommiten. Dominions 3 is a highly detailed game and a 300 page pdf manual is included in the download.

Forum Thread
by member
Mytheology 3.12 (Games : Dominions 3: The Awakening : Forum : Modding : Mytheology 3.12) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Jun 28 2013, 3:03pm Anchor

Yah, my fault for not remembering the details of the mod when I finally got around to playing around with it. I left the picture though because I found it funny, at the very least. A horde of wraiths with astral eye support messes you up good. :P

(Incidentally the earlier bug/feature/oddness report is from a game without the warhammer nations, I was avoiding progressing in that game to provide information, so decided to see how many nations I could squeeze into one game. (all ages + all warhammer = very crowded map.))

Jun 29 2013, 6:19pm Anchor

Yeah, we already discussed it on IRC, but had missed this so I thought it would be nice to inform the rest what was going on.

Edit: edited the first post.

Edited by: Soyweiser

Jun 30 2013, 1:17am Anchor

I always thought an Apep pretender would C'tis would be neat. Though being able to cast Darkness for free would be a bit OP. :)
En.wikipedia.org

Jul 9 2013, 11:29am Anchor

Not really planning on adding a lot of content Amuys, esp as that requires me to create sprites. But if you have a good sprite, I'm always fine with including more.

Jul 30 2013, 12:18pm Anchor

I just came back to the game after a long break, and installed it on this computer. I went into dominions3 in my program files and made a mods folder. Then extracted this mod into the folder. Version 3.12, is that the latest? So, I go into the game, preferences and enable the mod. Then go to create a pretender, when I choose an era, the game CTD's and I get the message name2spell: no such spell

Have I done something wrong or do I have the wrong version of the mod? Thanks in advance for any help.

Problem solved. I had version 3.00 of the game. It wasn't patched.

Edited by: sidhos

Aug 24 2013, 9:48am Anchor

Fyi 3.12.1 is the most recent version.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.