Desert Abaddon is a non-commercial hack & slash game where the player controls a Hellion (a demon machine) and has to fight for his race's glory and power. Legions of other demons and also holy forces will have to be conquered before the Hellions can finally seize the throne. Players can choose out of various attributes and skills to create unique builds. Players can find loot and buy items to strengthen their character. Equipment is divided in weapons, armor and orbs.
First Moddb release of Desert Abaddon. Should be stable. Don't mind that some of the ammo icons are missing in bottom right of the screen, is a screenshot bug or something like that, ingame it works correctly.
* 1 big terrain with 1 dungeon (with random placed loot and enemies)
* 1 quest (with rewards)
* 2 npc's (questgiver and merchant)
* 4 unique type monsters and 1 questboss
* >13 unique items (unique mechanics per weapon)
* all the skills and stats working + fully working inventory system