Here is a huge and endless world of Defenderia, which waits for you to explore it! Travel around the map, fight hordes of monsters, find treasures! Choose from a variety of heroes with unique abilities. Large number of consumables and a lot of upgrades. Randomly generated levels, a lot of interesting events, dozens of achievements and tasks to be done. Fight against monsters, as in the classic games, or create combos of monsters on the colored platforms to gain an advantage in battle. -Seven unique heroes -Many of monsters, among them - famous personalities! -Upgrades, consumables, kittens! -All Levels - randomly generated, no identical. -Permanent and free updates of the game. Submit a review - improve the game! -Arena to check the strength of your heroes and your tactical abilities.
Today you MUST read about first pack of neutrals!
Posted by Xageu on Jun 18th, 2013
Hi there! Today i tell you about neutral monsters of Defenderia! On the picture you can see 5 monsters and a little bonus - Eidos Provocation Skills' icon. Yeah, now, about neutrals and their abilities.
1. Wolf. Careful! Pack of wolves can kill any hero just by one hit! Why? Cause wolf improve critical damage of all nearby wolves. Yeah, x7 critical damage! Arrghhh!
2. Wisp. yes, i call it Wisp, but, in fact, you can call it 'Bee-with-skull-on-ass'. Okay. On hit wisp casts 'Dream' spell, which put targeted hero to sleep for 2 turns. Pack of wisps = level restart, if you have bad luck.
3. Mud golem. Very powerful creature, but slow. Golem hits 1 time per 2 turns. And you know, what? You cant deal more than 1 damage for first 5 hits. Then, golems armor becomes 0 for 2 turns, and you know what to do, ye?
4. Kobold. Ha, thiefs. they steal 1 gold on every hit, and improves their attack. dont care, they have 40 or 50 hp only, you can kill them fast. but if not... ha, no, you can.
5. Panda of goooooodness. True neutral monster. Have very powerful ability: Goooodness Pandas' claw. Deals 0.1xAGR damage to hero and nullifies all targets agression. For example, if Torwald have 250hp and 1000 agression (its simple to generate it), Panda deals 1000*0.1+10 (const)=110 DMG
Thats all, folks! Whats next? Interface, icons, other heroes (Envy Hammersmash, Ken Cannonford, Akyl Electrokhan, Hiro Katanayagi, Cobain Ragethrottle, Chan Jetmonk), gameplay video.
Thx for reading!