Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea, and all contact with them is lost when the North Korean government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of nanotech-suited Delta Force operatives, and tensions quickly rise to boiling point. But when a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island, generating an immense force sphere that freezes a vast portion of the area, the two warring factions must unite, fighting epic battles through tropical jungle, flash-frozen wastes, and finally in the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate zero-G showdown.
StarCry Wars is a FREE multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars, the multiplayer adaptation of StarCry, a Crysis mod with numerous references of science fiction well-known of the players. It is not based on the stargate franchise, it's a multi-references mod.
StarCry Wars is a FREE multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars. You need Crysis Wars with the update 5 (18.104.22.16829) to play it. You can find mirrors for those files here : Media-pixel.net
- If Crysis Wars is already installed, delete your shader cache folder located in "Documents\My Games\Crysis Wars\Shaders".
You may have problems if other mods are installed (Casus belli and maybe MWLL can break the shaders of the game, you must
unistall Crysis Wars to revert the changes if deleting the shaders cache didn't fix the visual problems or if you have a black screen).
- Launch Crysis Wars at least one time to configure it. You must run the mod in very high (or at least High) settings.
- Extract the content of the "Crysis Wars" subfolder into the root folder of your install of Crysis Wars.
- Launch the game with our program "StarCry Launcher" located in the root folder Crysis Wars, even if you have a 64bit system.
You can create a shortcut to this launcher on your desktop and use the new icons provided.
If the launcher is crashing, try running it in admin mode, or the x64 version, or use the batch file named "StarCry DirectLaunch x86".
- You must use a dedicated server to host the game (some scripts are not available in server mode).
Server documentation : Crydev.net