"Cryingis not Enough" is an upcoming third person 3D action adventuregame for PC, MAC and Linux, with the option of further expansion intovarious consoles. The game is using the Unity Engine and it iscurrently under development. Crying is not Enough represents the first part of the Project Chromopolisseries (www.projectchromopolis.com), which is unfolding in a periodof 100 years and splits in 3 different seasons that connect with eachother with various Flash Backs & Flash Forwards. The main character controlled by the player is a 35 year old man, namedJacob. During the game, Jacob will have to encounter humans andmysterious creatures in No man’s Land, a parallel Playable worldalong with the world the Jacob came from. The gameplay consists ofsolving mysteries and puzzles, fighting with and without guns, andprogressing your character while keeping in mind his karma level. Thegame can treat you in various ways based on how you play it.Crying is not enough key features:
- 9 Episodes + Season Finale
- Beautiful 3D Environment & characters
- 10+ hours of gaming
- Gameplay in two worlds
- Various weapons and skills
- Both gun and melee fighting
- Alternative endings
- Professional voice acting. Dean Wendt will be Jacob's voice, best known as the voice of Barney on the "Barney & Friends" show.
- Karma System. The player's choises affect the character's karma. Enemy reactions are affected by the karma level of the main character, Jacob.
- Various playable Flash backs and Flash Forwards, where the player is called upon to manage other key characters apart from the main character.
- Level Up System.
- Many puzzles out of which some are harder to solve depending on the Karma Level.
- Weapon Crafting System
- Complete UI, Minimap, Compass and Objective indicator
- Competent A.I
It all starts with a tragic car accident where Jacob is injured and whenhe wakes up in the hospital he finds out that his beloved Claire isin complete coma. The purpose of his life is now bringing Claire backto life no matter what it takes.A year later, the doctors announce to Jacob that they will have to endthe technical support Claire is receiving since the chances ofgetting her back to life are limited. Suddenly and by coincidence thesituation reverses. He meets a woman named Eleonore, who promised himto save Claire provided that Jacob will visit a mythical worldparallel to his own, a so called “No Man’s Land”. He will haveto face enemies that he did not even know existed and he will realizethat the accident might not have been an accident after all.It feels like a dream world. Nothing seems real. Even the rules of goodand evil are different in this new world. Jacob will have to dealwith moral challenges and situations that are influenced by anotherworld while his decision making process will determine how the gameplays out.###About Storyline Team Founded in 2012, Storyline Team is an independent game development studio located in Athens, Greece.The team is currently working on the development of Crying is notenough. (The first Season of Project Chromopolis Trilogy). ###
Pe Alpha Gameplay Trailer:
Screenshots and logos: