In the past few days, I have worked especially hard in order to prepare a basic version of the game for testing to begin. I am very happy with the newest changes that have been made, including menu improvements, a new hotkey bar, a new map info window, and several fixes.
First of all, here are some screenshots of the new updates.
As you can see, I have made several important updates to the game. Here is the official changelog:
- Added map info and hotkey windows.
- Prevented building on an owned map
- Added Custom Player Sprites
- Added multiple maps for testing
- Added a way to hide the GUI, press F7.
- Fixed a bug where players seemed to be on a map after leaving.
- Fixed a bug where map data involving kingdoms was not working properly on map change
- Made changes to the way the menu works when selecting items to build with.
- Building and Destroying no longer occurs when hovering over any menus
- Fixed a crash caused by chests on multiple maps.
- Fixed a bug where you could no longer interact with tiles after opening the menu.
So now what? I still need to make some improvements to roofing, finish up multiple maps, and fix up any last bugs. From there, I will release the game to those that have signed up for testing. Interested in testing? It's not too late! Just send me a message or comment here if you want to test and you will be added to my ever-growing list of testers. Also, if you have any friends that are interested, send them this way and they can test also. The more the merrier! Thanks for reading, see you all in-game soon!