A demo build of Crawle. This demo allows you to play singleplayer for 20 minutes per world (a whole Crawle day). You can purchase the full game on our...
Today is Crawle's one year anniversary since its release. To keep up with our current trend of small patches to fix a few things, we're releasing 0.8.3 to address a few more multiplayer issues and to add snow and new music.
Snow! To add a bit more variety to the weather system added in 0.8.0. Snow acts similarly to rain and will put out fires, grow crops and cause your body temperature to drop.
0.8.2 --> 0.8.3
- Added a 1 in 5 chance of snow fall (purely cosmetic) instead of rain fall.
- Improved and extended night-time music!
- Added collision to dungeon statues.
- Fixed textureless forges, anvils and tanning racks in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with logging in erroring the server.
- Fixed an issue with the online player list not displaying correctly.
- Fixed "infinite" fires in multiplayer.
- Fixed weather appearing inside dungeons and houses.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.