Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
The first nightly has finally been released including multiplayer, world generation improvements and lots of optimisations.
Posted by Sekaru on Jul 31st, 2012
Interaction with other players! It's exactly what multiplayer is about and it adds another level to the survival aspect of the game - it forces you to work together and share your resource, or even fight for resources, making the survival even more difficult than before.
A lot more pain, suffering, and death but now your friends get to laugh at you as you scrubbishly run into a hole without placing down a ladder.
A fully open-source server! You can add/remove anything you like from the server; add extra functionality or change a feature you don't agree with - it's all up to you and I will provide full support to those of you who would like to getting into the modding of Crawle.
- Fixed the daynight cycle not advancing whilst in a dungeon/house.
- Smoother walking.
- Fixed tree stacking.
- Hunger depending on your world's mode is now taken after a day passes.
- Removed diagonal movement.
- Removed the need for misc.cwl and items.cwl files.
- Increased the day night cycle to last exactly 20 minutes.
- Added back buttons to the mode select, world select and world creation menus.
- Proper item dropping (can now be seen on the ground).
Please report all bugs in this post! Or here: Sleepystudios.com