Ello again. This'll probably be my last Dev post for a while unfortunately.
I haven't done much in terms of visuals, basically just fixes and a few tweaks (two patches have been released to patch the errors that I fixed, you can get them through the updater).
Here's the changelog:
0.3.1 --> 0.3.1a
- Fixed being able to attack at long distance.
- Fixed combat sounds.
0.3.0 --> 0.3.1
- Esc should now close the game when in fullscreen mode.
- Minor world generation fixes and tweaks.
- You will no longer gain energy if you have an energy-based disease.
- Dungeons should now properly render all their walls.
- Fixed changing to fullscreen whilst the game is maximised.
- Worlds should now properly be cleared when deleted.
- Worlds should no longer duplicate when being generated.
- Your health now drains at under 25% (on any bar, e.g. hunger).
You'll need 0.3.0, you can get it here: