Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
We've listened! An item guide is now available for testing: it contains information about items as well as crafting recipes.
Posted by Sekaru on Jul 13th, 2013
In an effort to make Crawle more accessible we've put together a handy webpage with information about how to use and where to find items, as well as crafting recipes.
Click on the image above to visit the Item Guide page.
We'd really appreciate your feedback on the item guide: you can post it either here or in our feedback board. As it says on the site, it's still in beta form.In terms of 0.8.0 progress, we've been working on bug fixes and changes/additions to streamline the game better. Some notable new stuff includes:
- Added a graphic to signify getting hit.
- Added notification messages for when you're low on hunger, thirst, energy and sanity.
- Cracks can now also be opened using your off-hand weapon.
- Animals can now also be skinned using off-hand weapons & axes.
- Greatly reduced the miss rate in combat.
As always we highly recommend you get involved and check out this topic on the forums.