by Uraikus on Sep 17th, 2011
Yup, a fresh build is out, immediately available here, or on the HIB download page for you dear Humble Bundle customers! Mostly fixes and tweaks in this one, but there’s some new fun content too!
- Fixed broken custom pie menu options; now they work as advertised
- Fixed over-drawing of glow effect on selection cursor and aiming reticules. No more fat glows
- Fixed duplicate team objective cursors added each frame in activities.
- Fixed additional (I think all!) mouse control conflicts with other control schemes.
- Fixed resolution setting issue. The game will now try to use whatever res is set in settings.ini, no matter how high or silly it is. The in-game options menu will still automatically set to 2x fullscreen scaling on high resolutions though. This is a compromise between what will suit first time players, and the power users who want inappropriately high resolutions.
- Gave the Coalition Gatling Drone some more Coalitionish sprites – Lizard
- Added Thumper Grenade Launcher; tweaked Nailgun, Railgun, Scouting Rifle, Annihilator, and a lot of other stuff –CaveCricket48
- Improved Lua AI sentry behavior. Improved aiming at very short distances – Abdul
- The Dummy Rocklet now respond to delivery/stay/return orders properly – Abdul
- Made grappling gun more mouse-friendly – CaveCricket48
- The Lua AI was modified to make it easier to add custom behaviors. Humans try to fly to their targets after losing both their legs. Added a Lua AI for the Gatling Turret – Abdul
- Updated enemy drops in activity scripts, fixed a bug on the Annihiliator – CaveCricket48
- AI now fires the Annihiliator with longer-charged shots. – Abdul
- Heavy Sniper rounds no longer bounce – CaveCricket48
- Balancing of Blast Runner and Gatling Drone and Turrets – TheLastBanana