After months of waiting the Linux and Windows versions of the anti-gravity racing game CoreBreach are finally released! The full version and a free playable...
CoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game with combat-based gameplay.
Version 1.1.5 of CoreBreach has been released for all currently supported platforms, and will appear in online stores distributing CoreBreach in a few days. This release fixes a few problems, brings some nice performance gains and incorporates enhancements in response to user feedback (smaller music notification, additional easier difficulty level). This version has also been significantly rewritten for iOS compatibility, expect CoreBreach coming to iPhone & iPad devices in a few days.
Since porting to new platforms is nearly finished now, we can turn our attention to improving the game in response to user feedback to make everyone happy with it. Since the most common complaint with the game seems to be about the playership steering we’d like to invite every (potential) customer to give us feedback how to improve the game in this area here:
Desura - CoreBreach Forum - Steering Improvements
Full v1.1.5 ChangeLog:
• First version for iOS
• Added an even easier difficulty level by popular demand
• Improved performance, graphics & stability
• Improved usability with better font rendering and smaller on-screen notifications
• Added fallback special effects for systems without post-processing
• Fixes problem with online high-scores and nicknames containing spaces (Mac)• Fixes problem with the multiplayer mode and the pause-menu (Windows/Linux)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.