It is now possible to play Conquest fully offline through the newly added single player button. To unlock the full version for offline play, type in your authentication key in the settings panel while being connected to the internet.
To ease the transition between turns, unit travel and death animation have been added. We believe this greatly improves the experience for new players as it makes it much easier to recognize what is happening and how the game works.
- Added gore.
- Added dynamic shadows.
- Added per-pixel lightning.
- Added bump-mapping.
- New nuclear explosion.
- Improved water.
- Added localization support.
- New achievement medals.
- Official unranked servers' settings can now be changed by the first non-demo player joining.
- Account registration name availability is now checked in real-time.
- Settings file is now saved when pressing OK in the settings panel.
- Lakes are now 25% less likely to occur on all lake density settings.
- Fixed alliance colors crash.
- Fixed elimination not getting processed right away if a player leaves instead of surrendering.
- Fixed unresolved master server IP if DNS is unreachable during startup.
- Fixed non-dedicated server staying up indefinitely after initializing if a client does not connect.
- Hopefully fixed "Could not connect" and "Server full" issues with official servers.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Happy new year!