Delivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII. Through a rich single player campaign, players experience the cinematic intensity and bravery of ordinary soldiers thrust into extraordinary events.
You've waited so patiently for it, so without further ado, the ZombieMod team presents the first complete doctrine - Protectors of the Homeland.
Posted by burtondrummerNY on May 18th, 2011
The fog is thick on a random morning more than 2 years after the first infections. Early spring brings rains to the midwest, setting a depressing mood to an already dead battlefield. This is where our update lies, outside a small town in the U.S. midwest, more than 100 miles from any major city.
Protectors of the Homeland adds the United States Army and Army National Guard to the arsenal of the survivors. By supporting survivors with transportation, weapons, and other abilities, this doctrine is the most powerful. However, it is also the most expensive doctrine.
Previously we highlighted the abilities made available by this doctrine. However, some of these have changed.
Left Side: Eagle's Talons
1) Guardsmen: 400 MP - Call in a 4 man fireteam of National Guard infantry. Limit 2 on the field at a time.
2) Old Glory - Enables the ability "Old Glory," which provides army units a morale boost for 30 seconds.
3) Marksmen Team: 450 MP - Call in a 2 man marksmen team. Limit 1 on the field at a time.
Right Side: Sharpening the Spear
1) Mechanized Infantry: 450 MP - Call in an M1151 HMMWV loaded with a mechanized infantry team, which recieves bonuses when near the humvee. Limit 2 on the field at a time.
2) Rapid Insertion - All infantry squads are deployed via UH60 Blackhawk.
3) Assault Force: 600 MP - A CH53 Super Stallion will deploy a HMMWV with a 50 cal on top and 2 fireteams.
We hope this update has been worth the wait, and we can't wait to show you future updates.
- The ZM team