Compatible with Company of Heroes (New Steam Version) and COH OF or TOV 2.602. Mod based on real historical event during WW2 between May 20 and June 1 1941 as known as operation Mercury. There are two nations in the game presents - British Commonwealt and Germany.
Installation for Setup version:
Check the path where the game is located.
The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch
Change the path if the game is in another place!!!
Installation for Winrar version:
Unzip (extract) file in Company of Heroes directory.
Create desktop shortcut for RelicCOH.exe, in shortcut properties in Target field add " -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete"
(dont forget "space" before"-") (for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete)
- New model British Chevrolet C60L Supply Truck.
- New menu.
- New UI Icons
- Added mod version to main menu
- Removed singleplayer campaign, tutorial and operations from main menu
- Removed (hidden) all original (vanilla) maps, only "Battle of Crete" mod maps are available
- Removed (hidden) map 4p_Monte_Cassino
- Added new British Chevrolet C60L Supply Truck model
- Added hotkey "T" for Matilda
- Fixed "Rapid Deployment" ability at Royal Engineers doctrine. Now works properly
- Now Captain can't call "Creeping Smoke Barrage" while garrisoned
- Now displaying the bonus from the British lieutenant only those squads who receive it (Snipers, Commandos are not benefiting anything from British Officers bonuses)
- "Resourse Blitz" ability cost increased from 70 Fuel to 80 Fuel
- PzKpfw II call in cost increased from 500 MP to 600 MP
- Anti Tank Grenades damage against Matilda Mk. II tank decreased from 3 to 1.3
- Gebirgsjäger cost increased from 300 MP to 375 MP
- "Strafing Run" cost increased from 65 Fuel to 75 Fuel
- 3" Mortar Emplacement can be built with no doctrine requiered
- HMG Team and Mortar Team can be built with no Lieutenant requiered
- Added "Consealing Smoke" ability to Sniper
- "Rapid Deployment" ability cost increased from 1 CP to 3 CP
- "Command Tank" ability cost decreased from 3 CP to 2 CP
- "Off-map Combat Group" ability cost decreased from 4 CP to 3 CP
- "Creeping Barrage" ability cost decreased from 2 CP to 1 CP
- "Registered Artillery" ability replaced with "Resourses" ability. Costs 100 MP and grants 150 Munitions and 30 Fuel
- "Overwatch Artillery" ability cost decreased from 2 CP to 1 CP
- "Sector artillery" ability cost decreased from 3 CP to 2 CP
- Boys AT Rifle damage against PzKpfw II increased from 1.15 to 1.2
- "Supercharge Artillery Rounds" ability now grants a 105 meters range increase (total 250 meters,previously was 225 meters)
Time to post the second planned reward tree for Eastern Front, and this time is for the Red Army... The Return of the Forgotten.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Highest Rated (9 agree) 9/10
This is more than Command & Conquer and Star Craft "Get the resources, build a shit-load of units and steam-roll your enemy" style of game. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I do like to play a 15-20min game with no "consequence" for loosing or wining, from time to time. But ever since Company Of Heroes came out...it's just amazing This game is way more realistic and in-depth than any other WW2 RTS game out there*.You have your account and as you play you get higher military rank and…
Nov 21 2010 by P3ACE753