<!-- begin content -->
Issues Addressed by 5/4 Maintenance
The following items should be addressed by the maintenance beginning May 4th, 2010 at 10:00pm PDT and ending May 5th at 8:00 am PDT:
· The threshold for the Bronze NX Grade (Black Market Server entry requirement) has been reduced.
· Auto-turrets now take significantly more damage from explosives.
· Slightly increased the amount of GP and EXP awarded by Bombing Run matches.
· Auto-turrets no longer harm friendly players in Fireteam (although it will still injure the user).
· Heartbeat Sensor and Heartbeat Detector can now be equipped.
· Restored the text on the “Charge NX” button.
· Fixed an issue relating to purchasing MYST-G Supply Crates from the Shopping Cart.
· Reduced the likelihood of incurring falling damage when descending the stairs in Kill Creek.
· Adjusted some text in the Clan Quick Match lobby.
Click here for details about the maintenance.