Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle is an indie RPG roguelike, with a retro graphic style and a terrible sense of humour. The game takes place in a series of ever descending randomly generated dungeon floors, packed full of monsters to slaughter and loot to pillage. The game plays like a traditional roguelike, but with a clean UI, a slick, action orientated combat system, and a massive range of enemy types, skills, gear and room designs. With features like crafting, skill trees, characters development, and just-one-more-room style gameplay, Claustrophobia is a love letter to traditional RPG rougelikes. Create your ideal hero, build your own custom class, then set out on your quest for glory, slaughter, and anything shiny!

Forum Thread
1.1.4.1 Bugs (Games : Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle : Forum : Bug Report : 1.1.4.1 Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 2 2013 Anchor

5xArrows count as 1 Arrow, if i pick them up with NumPad-5, that sucks..

The teleporter/game crash bug from 1.1.4 is still there. it happens to me, (mostly) when the map of a level is completly revealed, and then i step into a teleporter...

Oct 2 2013 Anchor

I've now fixed the Arrow issue. I'm not sure what's going on with the teleporters, since nothing major has changed with them for quite some time. I haven't been able to duplicate the problem yet. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Cheers,
~TheIndieForge

Dec 14 2013 Anchor

vintersphrost wrote: 5xArrows count as 1 Arrow, if i pick them up with NumPad-5, that sucks..

The teleporter/game crash bug from 1.1.4 is still there. it happens to me, (mostly) when the map of a level is completly revealed, and then i step into a teleporter...

Just had the same problem. First teleporter I used after revealing the entire map made ​​the game crash.
Please fix that. I lost one hour of gameplay....

Thanks.

Jan 19 2014 Anchor

Just happened to me also, first teleporter used and crash.
My level was almost done also, the teleporter had a tile where you could teleport and be stuck in the room with no exit possible.
Dunno, if that could be the problem.

Edited by: zanthax73

Jan 26 2014 Anchor

hello .
i had the teleporter crash aswell : i noticed it happens mainly when there is a tile with a crate next to it or a chest : when you step on the teleporter i noticed if my mouse highlight the crate or chest next to it and i click on it , when the teleporter teleports me the game freeze. not sure if the crash occur because of clicking on the crate or click + draging a bit the mouse (as i was click spaming the teleporter then my mouse went on the crate click once and did a sort of click + draging (a bit like drag and drop for windows if you want then it teleports and booms crashed.
seems a bit difficult to reproduice because you have to enlight the crate and click + draging or just click before the teleporter trigger.
but not that much as it happened to me twice and definitly understood what triggered that (the click on the cate +drag at same time i hear the teleporter sound activating
)
hopes this description helps

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.