The previous couple of days I've had very fun working on the game and it's coming along well.
And I wanted to share with you some of the things I've been doing.
Although this is a 2D game I still wanted to add some realism features to it,
so I fixed the shell ejection to work more properly. I've also added shells for each caliber.
So if you're firing a 12-Gauge shotgun you will get this shell ejection:
This is also something I want to bring up.
Right now the game is far enough into development that it is almost ready to be publicly tested.
The beta will be in a non-campaign/story related gamemode since that is far from completion.
All of the weapons, items and zombies will be available to use and kill, though.
I'm not exactly sure when I will go public with the beta, but maybe this or next week.
The changelog (0.1.1):
- Re-did the weapon loading system.
- Re-did the enemy loading system.
- Updated the shell ejection. More shells added.
- Calibers for the guns added. *Realism lol*
- More zombies added.
- More weapons added.
- More tiles added.
- Added bullet camera.
- Fixed some annoying bugs.
- More stuff that I forgot to write down. Stupid me.