After years of conflict, the Allies are finally on the brink of victory. Cowering behind the walls of the Kremlin, the Soviets decide to turn to one last act of desperation - the use of an experimental time travel device. The mission: to go back in time to eliminate Albert Einstein before he creates the technologies that will lead the Allies to ultimate victory. After a successful mission, the Soviets return to the present and find the Allied position weakened. But before they can truly celebrate, they find out their actions have spawned a new threat and global superpower: the mysterious, technologically-advanced Empire of the Rising Sun. Welcome to World War III.
* Nice Graphics! Specially the water.
* Dinamic gameplay.
* 3 unique factions, with their own building, styles and tactics.
* Co-op campaing.
* Videos with real (and famous) actors.
* IT´s COMMAND & CONQUER!
* Disappointing history.
* Ore nodes had stolen some of the old feeling.
* The skirmish maps are... meh. TOO MUCH SYMMETRICAL! Also there is almost any (or really any...) urban map (but you can download maps)
* I don´t know if it´s me or not... but the Empire is OP if swimming on money.
* Some classic units didn´t return.
* NO NUKES =;(
Comments: It´s a bit more cartoonish than the old RA games. Also more womans on the cast. I liked this game. My vote is 8.
Fun, funny, and interesting to play, although a lack of practical units makes the game unbalanced at times. Unlike previous games, this game lacks a diversity of interesting defensive structures, units, infantry, and aircraft. Many of the features in this game are, however, clever and a good idea for further experimentation. If you want to experience a better version of this game, purchase the Uprising expansion, or the "Revolution" mod.