Cause of War: 1944 is a PSP WW2 game using a heavy modified Quakeengine based on WW2.
The video was supposed to be part of the latest update, so here is it finally..
New stuff added:
- Client drawn only Muzzleflashes and First person Legs
- Cycle anims for the Weapons (Engineside)
- Throwable Frags (Stielhandgranaten)
- Small cosmetics on the HUD (each weapon shows now the name
and a fitting icon for the used Ammo)
- Enemys will now loose more Blood and some Gibs when killed
by Grenades and the Trenchgun
- Enemys are now stronger and more "aggressive"
- M42 Flaregun (not in the video, seperate video coming soon
with the new Animations)
Alot of stuff xD