The Official Link for the Canis Lupus MUGEN Extra Content Version. Developed by André Bonon and published by Blaster Lizard GT. Canis Lupus MUGEN is not...
Canis Lupus is an adventure horror game currently being developed by Blaster Lizard Gaming Team, a brazilian game developer group.
Want to check our games? Go to: www.blasterlizardbrazil.wix.com/home
MECHANIC AND FEATURES
The game have some unique features in the survivor horror genre. Some of them are:
- Canis Lupus will be a multiplayer horror game, where you will be able to play, using Hamachi, with three other friends to help you to complete the whole story campaign.
- Canis Lupus is inspired in Survivers and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, where your options is basically only run and hide from the danger. We have made some changes in this mechanic, that will let you kill your enemies, even if all of them be a thousand times stronger than you. Like always, hiding is the best option... Ever.
- Do not expect fire guns in Canis Lupus. We want to create a world of ''you will never be more powerful than these things''. The enemy will always be overpowered, but this will not affect the gameplay, turning it to be just annoying. Scary is a better word to define this kind of idea.
- Canis Lupus is not a big game. We haven't finished it yet, so we can't say how many hours of gameplay it has. But you will be able to explore much more than only quests in the game with your friend. The scenario is big and diversified.
- The original Canis Lupus game (and the Exclusive GameJolt version of it) will have an Arcade Mode (developed in Fighter Factory). But only the GameJolt version will feature achivements to unlock.
RELEASE DATE AND PRICE
We do not have a release date yet. But according to our expectations, we play to release the full version of the game in 2014 for free. Since GameJolt only support free games, we want very much to release this game to everyone. Donations can be made if you want exclusive access to the game. After all, it's pretty complicate to build an ambicious game like this one, so everyone that wants to help in the game have the right to be rewarded!
We are not accepting donations because we know well that we don't need it now. Everything is going pretty well at the moment and begging for money or charging for anything will be our last option for sure.
Hello GameJolt trackers!
Here is Lyautey M. Neto again, the director of Canis Lupus and Amnesia: Fear in Hands. I'm here to announce our greatest new of this year, right near of E3: Canis Lupus'll now have the support of a brand new Game Dev. Company called HideBound Entertainment. HBE'll handle all the scripting process and Game Optimization for Canis Lupus, creating a more dynamic experience, with much better graphics, never seen before in any screenshot... Ever.
Bruno Alysson, the CEO of HideBound Entertainment has already helped in the creation of Amnesia: Fear in Hands with the Level Design of the game, but now we've decided to go further in this partnership, inviting all the team to join the CL Creation Process. They're experts in scripting, shader configuration, game optimization and texture design. With all this set up to keep the development of Canis Lupus, we wanted to show a game upgrade to our fans and trackers, with the migration of the game to a new version of the engine, using Unity 4.5 Pro Version, making Real-Time Shadows, professionally made textures and a better AI.
For all that reasons, we are announcing that this partnership with HideBound will change a lot of things about how you saw the game a few months earlier and how you'll see it in a few days. Hope you all like it when we announce the first steps of our new baby... Crawling and growing up very fast, with a lot of power.
The plot, the mechanics & the Inventory/Crafting System will not change. But you guys won't be recognizing the game anymore... In the good way, of course!
See you all guys really soon!
Have a nice day/night. :)
Latest tweets from @gtblaster
7 Months... A lot has changed. A lot has been increased. But we still haven't show anything since then. Be prepared! T.co
9hours 3mins ago
T.co Featuring the Next Amnesia: Fear in Hands preview. Wait for it.
9hours 14mins ago
Really enjoying the overall progress that FiH is having in the latest days.
21hours 10mins ago
Me? Composing songs for the game? I'm terrible with this. Almost embarrasing that people is recording my music. Holy crap, I think I'll die.
22hours 43mins ago
Moar lines coming through our office. Tomorrow we're officially back for more hard work on Fear in Hands!
22hours 59mins ago
Finally, today is the last recording session for Amnesia: Fear in Hands.
Jul 29 2014, 2:50pm
I'VE COMPLETED IT! I'M GOD! Yeah! T.co
Jul 29 2014, 12:47am
Velocibox still is very addicting! Just reached at the third level already! Trying to get to the fourth one! Amazing game!
Jul 28 2014, 11:36pm
Getting back to work in 3 days. Can't wait!
Jul 28 2014, 1:30pm