Build and Defend (or B&D) is a Multi-player Rogue-like Sandbox game. You will need to build a fortress and survive to hordes of monsters. The game is player at the 3th person (like Zelda 3). You can player alone or in multi-player (several players on the same computer, or on internet).
I am pleased to announce you the new version of Build&Defend. This new release solves several bugs and add a lot of new features such as the catapults, the crafting system and the sheep breeding.
Posted by Achoum on Sep 6th, 2012
I am pleased to announce you the new version of Build&Defend.
This new release solves several bugs and add a lot of new features such as the catapults, the crafting system and the sheep breeding.
The new features are:
- You can disable shaders (advances graphic effects).
- You don't hear the sound of the menu of other players.
- If a sound is emitted from far away, it will have a lower gain.
- New type of map: Cliffs.
- Addition of the sheep.
- Addition of the catapult.
- Addition of the crafting system.
- Addition of the "Take all" in the chest/barrels/catapults.
- Addition of the escape keyboard key to navigate in the menus.
- You can see archers and arrows through walls.
- New system to see through walls.
- Press the "View button" to display the half top of the world in transparent.
- Display of "Low heal" when your heal is low.
- Addition of "Eat several" action.
- Addition of the wood stick to control the sheep (hit the sheep with the stick to make them go where you want).
- Increase of the day/night duration.
- Set the selling tax to 30% (it was 10% before)
- Control of the navigation in the menu with the player controls
- Addition of a sound when walking in the tar
- Improvement of the network protocol (it should be less laggy when there are a lot a objects)
- Workers have more heal
- Addition of the Hell bats (Very dangerous bats that appears when a boss is alive for too long)
- Addition of the Sheep generator in the building mode
- Addition of the Worker generator in the building mode
- Addition of the Zombie Attractor in the building mode
- New Option to the server command line
--port [port number]
--servername [server name]
- Small modification of the online game browser
- Addition of new characters: Gus, Naked Gus and Lea
- Addition of the selection of the player the first time you start the game
- The dedicated server can talk/execute commands
- You can pick the items from your past life at your grave
- The price of the resurrection potion increases when you buy them
- You can't bring the camera under the bottom of the map
- You can apply filter to the scores in the ranking web page
- Fixed: Save of the sound effect volume.
- Fixed: "Lock time" when restarting a game.
- Fixed: Blobs (slims) at first night when restarting a game.
- Fixed: random bug with the job definition windows
- Fixed: Glass transparency
- Fixed: Movement of archers
- Fixed: You don't get the initial set of items when you are resurrected